Amazing Inverdoorn Safari
I had lunch at Sundoo, a chic tapas style restaurant offering authentic Southern Indian cuisine and I loved it! The starters, mains and dessert were all made with fresh ingredients and tasted delicious; the roti made me remember my travels to India. The service was fast and friendly. Let me tell you more about the food, restaurant, location, and contact details.
1. The food
The food and drinks were amazing, I have to say I eat too much and couldn’t have dinner in the evening! There is a great variety to choose from, if you want to see the full Sundoo Menu click here.
- Chicken, lamb and sweet potato and pea samosas served with coriander chutney
- Lemon and garlic grilled Mozambique prawns
- Clay oven roasted lamb shank with aubergine mash
- Tandoori style Kingklip kebab – mint and green chili yogurt
- Kulfi Ice Cream with pistachio crumbs
- Sorji with almonds and pomegranate.
2. The Restaurant
The restaurant has a nice bar and you can choose to sit either inside with a nice atmosphere and varied music or outside with the view of Regent Road.
- Address: Shop 6, La Rhone,
77 Regent Road, Sea Point
What goes into a blog post? Helpful, industry-specific content that: 1) gives readers a useful takeaway, and 2) shows you’re an industry expert.
Use your company’s blog posts to opine on current industry topics, humanize your company, and show how your products and services can help people.